Share a pic of your littles in their best #EFDhalloween costume using any of our products by October 27th and be entered to win.
The best part? We'll be sharing our three favorite costumes to our Instagram feed at the end of the month & you get to vote for the winner! The costume with the most likes wins.
See here for 5 adorable DIY Halloween costume ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
Don't forget to tag @elliefunday and use #EFDhalloween to share your photos! We can't wait to see what you come up with. ✨
See below for complete rules:
1. Promotion Description: The “Ellie Fun Day Halloween Costume Contest” ("Contest") begins on 10/1/2019 at 9:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 10/30/2019 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of elliefunday.com ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Limit one entry per person of their Instagram account address.
3. Winner Selection: Winner will be notified by Direct Message at the Instagram page used as Entry Information on or about 72 hours after the contest ends. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Sponsor has the right to cancel the contest at any time for any reason, including no sufficient entries.
4. One (1) GRAND PRIZE AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): One (1) $500.00 USD gift card to elliefunday.com.
5. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
6. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the continental U.S. only. We do not ship to PO boxes or Puerto Rico. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. Entry: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period by posting a DIY Halloween costume made with Ellie Fun Day clothing, tagging Ellie Fun Day and using the hashtag #EFDhalloween in your comment.
8. Judging Criteria: All entries will be scored on a scale of 1 to 100 and judged based on the following formula. The entries in each category with the highest scores will win.
Judging Formula for Finalists
Creativity: Does it show personality and the spirit of DIY.
Originality: Does the costume stand out from the other entrants.
Authenticity: How well the costume idea translated into a real costume.
Once the 3 finalists have been selected per the above criteria, each photo will be shared to @elliefunday at 1 post per day 10/28-10/30.
The photo that gets the most likes is the grand prize winner.
9. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Instagram account pages, identities, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time-keeper for this Contest
10. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
12. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Contest, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
13. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to elliefunday.com cc: Halloween Contest at 1055 E. Brokaw Rd. Ste 30 #303, San Jose, CA 95131. Request must be received no later than 72 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
14. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by elliefunday.com, 1055 E. Brokaw Rd. Ste 30 #303, San Jose, CA 95131, firstname.lastname@example.org
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
16. Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Comments will be approved before showing up.