Hey Folks - The work is heating up and we need some help! We're looking for a design and marketing intern who will assist us in our day-to-day operations. A lot of it will focus on helping us get this next batch of blankies out to the world! Job description below and please refer to friends. Thanks and let us know if you have any questions!
Internship Description – Design/Marketing Intern:
Ellie Fun Day designs baby blankets that change the lives of marginalized women in India. Our goal is to provide gainful employment to women who do not have access to fair and dignified work. Our mission is to design the most amazing products while providing a sustainable pathway out of crushing poverty. EFD needs a design and marketing intern who wants to change the world. You will be working primarily with the Chief Blankie Crafter. It's a 6-month commitment and we can only provide a small stipend; BUT you’ll be getting invaluable experience and be a part of changing lives here and around the world. What is expected?
- Design assistance for marketing collateral, packaging, email campaigns, etc.
- Maintain Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets
- Email/make phone calls to media and distribution outlets for product marketing and sales
- Assisting with sales fulfillment, shipping and inventory management
- Interfacing with customers to help process sales and solve problems
- Assisting with regular company operations including communication, production and administrative tasks
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Stellar communication skills
- Good attitude; no babies
- Drive and courage to learn and try new things
- Good sense of humor
- Around 15 hrs per week – hours flexible
- Self-starter with a track record of pursuing AND completing interesting projects
- Passionate about social justice, social enterprises and doing things that have meaning
- Retail/product experience
- Amazing social media/marketing insight/ability
- Likes and understands startups
Send your resume, any work samples, and other details you think are appropriate to email@example.com. The shoes you'll have to fill from our previous intern Karissa:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.